Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
- Job Reference: 00006804-1
- Date Posted: 15 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Liverpool
- Salary: £68.00 to £72.00 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online
Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to support a KS2 class in the Garston area. The position is due to start in September 2020 and will continue for a minimum of 1 term.
Your duties as a Higher Level Teaching Assistant will include supporting the class teacher and leading small groups of students, mainly focusing on Maths and English. Under the direction of the teacher; you will be required to plan, deliver and assess students work - reporting back to the class teacher on progress.
The school is situated in Garston, with close access to the M62 and Mersey Gateway Bridge . The school is a two form entry community school. The vision of the school is for each pupil to flourish and to have their individual talents recognised and celebrated.
To join us and be considered for this Higher Level Teaching Assistant vacancy you must:
* Hold a recognised HLTA qualification;
* Have experience working in a KS2 setting;
* Be passionate about seeing children improve and succeed;
* This position is subject to Enhanced DBS, Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references;
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
* Have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 39 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Higher Level Teaching Assistant position based in Liverpool.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer