|Job Title:||HGV2 Driver|
|Salary:||£475 - £500 per week|
|Start Date:||2019-01-09 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Carpenter|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2019 11:47|
Your role will be to provide a multidrop delivery service to our customers client base throughout the UK for this general haulier.
- Working Monday to Friday.
- Start times 0400 - 0700.
- Average 8-10 hours per shift.
- 1-3 drops per day.
- Hold a HGV2 (Cat C) License.
- Less than 6 points on your licence, for insurance purposes.
- Hold a full CPC.
- Hold a digi tacho card.
Pertemps believes in developing its driving team and can assist with HGV license acquisition, HGV training, CPC Courses & ADR acquisition, at no cost to you providing you stay and work for the contract for two years.
We have over 50 years of experience in the driving and logistics arena, we work with drivers of all levels of experience and qualifications. By taking the time to get to know you, we not only find the perfect job to suit your skill set, but we find jobs that are tailored to suit your lifestyle - and that's why we have a reputation of keeping our candidates happy!
In return, we can offer you:
- Excellent rates paid accurately and on time.
- Online Payslips.
- Holiday pay & Pension.
- Different payment models.
- Access to our Pertemps Driving Academy who provide license acquisition, training, assessments, CPC, Refresher courses and many more to our network of drivers. Many of these options are provided free of charge.
To apply, please apply online by submitting your CV or call Nikki or Laura on 01908 208500.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Plus holiday pay for all PAYE Drivers
£10 per hour, Benefits: Holiday Accrual
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Up to £0.00 per annum
£9.70 - £14.55 per hour, Benefits: Free Parking, 28 days holiday