|Salary||Salary based on Self -employed rates- PAYE Rate may vary||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
We are currently working on behalf of Royal Mail and looking to recruit ongoing HGV1/LGV1/Class1/ C+E drivers to work within their market leading organisation.
Your new company
When you are successful your new company is well established and is offering ongoing work, with a variety of shift patterns available. Your new company has an exemplary reputation in the area !
Your new role
Your new HGV1/LGV1/Class1/ C+E driver role will include;
- Deliveries of yorks and cages nationwide
- Driving double and single decker trailers
- Morning, afternoon and night shifts
- Weekday and weekend work available
- Average 10 hour shifts
- Handball is involved within this role
You will have;
- Experience of driving HGV1/LGV1/Class1/ C+E
- Hold an up to date CPC Card
- Positive and eager attitude
- Be flexible and reliable
This company offers a Class1/HGV1/LGV1 or C+E driver excellent parity rates of pay and ongoing work . Also includes free parking and a positive and friendly environment.
Whether you are a Class1/HGV1/LGV1 or C+E driver please apply within