|Salary||£28000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Driving & Logistics, Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering, Miscellaneous|
Based in a clean modern working environment this truly is an exciting time to become part of a professional and well established team.
Your main duties will include the service, repair, breakdown and modification of HGV's (which could include going out on Local breakdown calls). A valid HGV licence would be preferable.
The successful candidate must have the following:
• Ideally have worked with Scania/DAF and trailers;
• Have up to a level 3 NVQ Qualification in Light and Heavy commercials or be time served;
• Be able to demonstrate their experience of working on HGV's.
Excellent remuneration benefits are offered to include a starting salary up to £30k (plus overtime), together with a generous pension scheme, sick pay…etc.
Hours of work will be as follows:-
- Tuesday 10:00pm to 7:30am;
- Wed & Thurs 9:00pm to 7:30am;
- Friday 9:30pm to 8:00am.
Immediate start available. Genuine straight permanent job opportunity with excellent career prospects. Please click on the apply button to submit your details or email your CV directly to email@example.com