|Salary||£28000 - £33000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering, Miscellaneous|
Based in a clean modern working environment this truly is an exciting time to become part of a professional and well established team.
Your main duties will include the service, repair, breakdown and modification of HGV's (which will include going out on Local breakdown calls). A valid HGV licence would be preferable.
The successful candidate must have the following:
• Ideally have worked with Scania/DAF and trailers.
• Have up to a level 3 NVQ Qualification in Light and Heavy commercials or be Time served.
• Be able to demonstrate their experience of working on HGV's.
Excellent remuneration benefits are offered to include a starting salary up to £33k (plus overtime), together with a generous pension scheme, sick pay…etc.
Hours of work will be 40 hours per week as follows:-
- Week 1 : Monday to Friday 6:30am to 2:30pm
- Week 2 : Monday to Friday 10:30am to 6:30pm
Immediate start available. Genuine straight permanent job opportunity with excellent career prospects. Please click on the apply button to submit your details or email your CV directly to email@example.com