|Location||Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£33000 - £34000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
* Maintaining and servicing of customer vehicles, trailers and equipment to DVSA standards whilst ensuring customer vehicle downtime is kept down to a minimum.
* Ensuring all jobs are done both efficiently and effectively following all manufacture guidelines and standards.
* Keeping relevant documentation up to date and accurate via IT systems and paperwork.
* Ensuring the working environment is Health & Safety compliant and working within C.O.S.H.H and The H & S at work act.
* When communication with customers providing a good customer service and speaking positively about services provided.
* Any other duties as and when required.
* Full UK Driving License
* Level 3 qualified in Heavy Vehicle Maintenance
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* HGV Driving License
* Technician Certificate
* RCV experience
* Training and development opportunities
* Fantastic progression and promotion prospects
* Uniform and PPE provided
* Shifts: Days
If you believe you may be suitable for the role and interested in finding out more, please contact Emily Knowles on 01453 852 543 or apply now.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.