Driving HGV Class 2 Tipper Waggons to Building Sites and exchanges across Wales, The Midlands and The South West of England.
You would be working for a construction and demolition business who pride themselves on offering their Clients quality and flexible solutions to support services and construction in both the private and public sector.
Offering sociable hours (average of 06:00am Start, finishing around 17:00 & 19:00) Monday to Friday.
As a HGV Class 2 Tipper Driver, your duties will include:
- Driving a rigid waggon down country lanes to gain access to more remote locations
- Jumping in an out of the cab to service Customers and offer support where necessary
- Liaising with Transport Team for route and traffic updates
- Completing Driver and Vehicle Safety Checks
- Abiding by the laws and regulations of the road at all times
Skills and qualifications required:
- HGV Class 2 Licence
- Valid CPC Card
- Valid Digital Tachograph Card
- Experience of Driving Tipper Waggons
- The willingness to go beyond just driving the waggon but to also service Customers wherever necessary
- A good understanding of the geographical location of South Wales would be beneficial but not essential
In return we offer:
- Sociable Hours (on average, 06:00-18:00) Monday to Friday
- Consistent and regular work
- Blue Arrow Superstars Reward Scheme where you can win a voucher for being an Employee of the Month
If this sounds of an interest to you, please call Cameron at Blue Arrow Cardiff or alternatively apply online and we will get back to you.