Join The Leading Retailer of hardwood furniture, operating in The UK. With over 20 years' experience in the industry, you will be joining true experts in their field.
Working with a terrific transport team, customers and fellow drivers, you will be delivering excellent furniture and excellent service, across South Wales and The South and South West of England.
Offering Sociable Hours, with a Monday to Friday Shift Pattern, early starts and early finishes, you will be able to tailor work around your personal commitments, hobbies and interests.
As a HGV Class 2 Driver, your duties will include:
- Ensuring that your Vehicle and Drivers Safety Checks are completed correctly
- Loading/Unloading Vehicle with Hardwood Furniture
- Safely delivering products into customer's properties, ensuring that you are giving excellent customer service
- Liaising with Transport Team, for updates on traffic news and route planning details
- Working with a Driver's Mate or a Fellow Driver, to complete routes as a team
Skills and qualifications required:
- Must have a Valid UK Driving Licence (Category C)
- 12 months experience of working as a HGV Class 2 Driver
- Valid CPC Card
- Valid Digital Tachograph Card
- Less than 6 Driving Penalty Points on UK Driving Licence
- Strong Geographical Knowledge of South Wales and The South and South West of England
- A reasonable level of personal physical fitness, as some of these products are very heavy
- Ability to carry products upstairs into customer's properties
You wold be registered and employed by Blue Arrow, working with our client on an ongoing basis.
Depending on your performance and your priorities, there will be permanent opportunities with our client, after an agreed length of time, working with Blue Arrow.
Accumulating Holiday Pay as you work, you will be able to dictate when your holiday payment is processed.
Automatically, you will be enrolled into a pension scheme (optional).
After 12 Weeks, you will qualify for Post Parity Hourly Pay Rates, bringing your Hourly Pay Rate up to £11.16 per hour.
In return we offer:
- Monday to Friday Shift Patterns, working sociable hours with early starts and early finishes e.g. 06:30-15:00
- Weekly Pay (whilst employed with Blue Arrow)
- Pension Scheme (Optional)
- Blue Arrow Superstars Reward Scheme where you can win a voucher for being an Employee of the Month
If this sounds of an interest to you, please call Cameron at Blue Arrow - Cardiff, or alternatively, apply online and we will get back to you.