HGV Class 2 Driver
|Job Title:||HGV Class 2 Driver|
|Salary:||£10 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Birmingham Drivers|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2019 11:28|
As a Part time HGV Class 2 Driver you will be delivering and collecting palletised air freight to and from airports across the country (Predominantly the midlands). Loading and unloading will be involved using a pump truck however some loads are fork lifted off.
Information about the Part time HGV Class 2 Driver role:-
- You will be delivering to and from airports, mainly in the midlands.
- Free level D (C/O) training provided
- You will be driving Class 2 curtain sided vehicle
- Delivering and collecting palletised air freight and maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Accurately completing all drivers paperwork and communicating with the transport office should there be any problems or delay's
- In rarer circumstances you may be asked to work outside of your normal start / finish time in the event of driver sickness or lateness.
- Varying work volumes may mean that deliveries/collections from airports will need to be carried out sporadically meaning working hours may increase on these days.
To be successful for the role you will:-
- Have held a valid HGV Class 2 Driver Licence for two years for insurance purposes
- Hold a valid DQC / CPC Card
- Hold a valid Digital tachograph Card
- Have an in date Level D (C/O) Certificate however training can be provided
- Ability to produce 5 years of referenceable work history
- Have a valid DBS Disclosure and barring service
Part time HGV Class 2 Driver hours of work and rates of pay:-
- Monday to Friday starts between 05:00 - 08:00
- £10.00 per hour PAYE, Self-employed drivers are also welcome. Please enquire as rates may vary.
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's