|Salary||£29254 - £29254||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
We currently have an opportunity for a HGV Class 2 Driver to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Package description
FULL TIME POSITIONMain responsibilities
- To adhere drivers hours rules under EC directive
- To adhere to company hygiene and health & safety procedures
- To be aware of the company’s quality management system and in particular, to follow any quality assurance work instructions that are applicable to this job
- To adhere to the companies temperature control/delivery procedures
- To carry out daily vehicle checks and report any defects
- To carry out temperature control procedures
- To adhere to daily delivery schedule and meet customers time slots
- Early start as from 5am, 4 days over 6 pattern to rota
- Class 2 Driving Licence and full CPC qualification
- No more than 3 points on licence
- Experience in refrigerated food deliveries preferred, but not essential. Full training will be given
- Customer focused
- Good timekeeper and good team player
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.