|Salary||£12 - £14 per hour||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
As a HGV CLASS 1 Tramper driver you will be working on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, doing distance deliveries around the UK into distribution centres. The ability to be flexible and committed to following the shift pattern is key.
Information about the HGV CLASS 1 Tramper driver role:-
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern
- Ongoing work
- Tramping and driving nationally
- 12 hour shifts on days
- Working with a rapidly growing company in a thriving industry
To be successful for the HGV CLASS 1 Tramper driver role you will:-
- Hold a valid LGV C+E licence.
- Hold a valid CPC / DQC Card.
- Hold a valid Digital tachograph card.
- Have a minimum of 2 years LGV C+E experience
HGV CLASS 1 Tramper driver Hours of work & Rates of Pay:-
- Start times between 04:00 & 07:00
- PAYE rates are £12.00 per hour Monday to Sunday
- LTD company rates are £14.00 per hour Monday to Sunday
- £25.00 per night out
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!