|Salary||£11 - £14 per hour||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
Based in the Hams Hall area of Birmingham as a HGV CLASS 1 driver you will be working on a Monday to Friday basis, doing distance deliveries around the UK into distribution centres. The ability to be flexible and committed to following the shift pattern is key.
Information about the HGV CLASS 1 driver role:-
- Monday to Friday
- Ongoing work
- Occasional weekends
- 12 hour shifts on days or nights
- Working with a rapidly growing company in a thriving industry
To be successful for the HGV CLASS 1 driver role you will:-
- Hold a valid LGV C+E licence.
- Hold a valid CPC / DQC Card.
- Hold a valid Digital tachograph card.
- Have a minimum of 2 years LGV C+E experience
HGV CLASS 1 driver Hours of work & Rates of Pay:-
- Start times between 05:00 & 11:00 on days
- Start times between 17:00 & 23:00 on nights
- PAYE rates are £11.00 per hour Monday to Friday Days
- PAYE rates are £12.00 per hour Monday to Friday Nights
- LTD company rates are £13.00 per hour Monday to Friday Days
- LTD company rates are £14.00 per hour Monday to Friday Nights
- Enchance weekend pay rates available
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!