|Salary||£13.00 - £18.50 per hour||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
- Weekly pay
- Weekend Premiums
- 28 days annual leave (PAYE)
- Free parking
- Subsided canteen
- Bonus' for peak periods
- Modern fleet
- Friendly onsite office with 24hr out of hours service
What you need to be a successful HGV Class 1 Driver
- Valid HGV C+E Class 1 License
- No more than 6 points - No DD/DR
- Digi Card experience
- 18 months experience driving a HGV Class 1 Vehicle
- Previous experience in Fridge work would be advantageous however not essential.
Your duties as an LGV Class 1 Driver:
- Carrying out store deliveries and Trunking work for a major retailer.
- Ensuring accurate and timely deliveries to stores and suppliers
- Driving safely and courteously when out on the road
PAYE and LTD are welcome to apply.
If you would like to be considered for a position as a HGV Class 1 Driver, please get in touch with our office on 01795 591199 or send a CV to Tristan.firstname.lastname@example.org