|Salary||£17.00 - £19.96 per hour||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
The shifts on offer for HGV Class 1 Driver are Tuesday to Saturday & Sunday to Thursday with a choice of start times working Days, Evenings, Lates & Nights. Full guaranteed weeks for duration of peak business or we can accommodate part time Drivers from 1 to 4 days per week.
Your duties as a HGV class 1 Driver will include:-
- Inter depot trunking to RDCs
- Nationwide trailer swaps
- Delivery of mail by cages across the country
To be successful for this role and qualify for insurance purposes you must have the following skills and experience:-
- Have held your LGV Group C+E licence for 2 years
- Have at least 6 months Class 1 experience within the preceding 2 years
- No more than 6 points for minor offenses
- Have a current CPC and Digital Tachograph card
If you have limited experience or are a new pass, We still want to hear from you as we can provide training through the Pertemps academy.
HGV Class 1 Driver Peak Season hourly pay rates:
- Days £17.00
- Evenings £17.63
- Lates £18.34
- Nights £19.54
- Overtime after 36 ¼ Hours per week @ £19.96
To be considered for this HGV Class 1 Driver role you must complete a Driver assessment and go through a vetting process. To complete the vetting you will need to have a work and address history for the previous five years.
Interested applicants can call our Driving Division on 01827 899234, email Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org or Click to Apply