HGV Class 1 Driver
|Job Title:||HGV Class 1 Driver|
|Salary:||£16.86 - £19.57 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Burton|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2018 17:58|
Working pattern – 8 hours minimum guaranteed per day. Various shifts available - days, afternoons and nights between 6-12 hours with plenty of availabilities to suit.
Contract – Temporary (Christmas peak)
Location –Atherstone, CV9 1JE
- Competitive salary
- No overnight stays
- No multi-drops
- Weekly Pay
- Instant access to Blue Arrow’s online training portal
- Instant access to online retail discounts
- Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme
- Minimum 8 hours paid per shift
- Paid assessments
- Enhanced rates for Ltd CO Drivers
This is your chance to become an integral part of our major client’s logistical team helping to deliver a one-price-goes-anywhere postal service to 29 million addresses across the UK.
As an HGV Class 1 driver based out of Atherstone in the Midlands you will be working independently to collect and transport mail along fixed routes, delivering it on to the next stage in the process.
The Atherstone branch is in an easy to reach location off the main A5 carriageway on the East side.
The fixed route system that our client Mail operates ensures that you are able to work with efficiency and autonomy to complete your work your way, simply driving the route, loading and unloading, maintaining the security of your load and the condition of your vehicle.
Unlike many driving roles there are no multi-drop routes and no overnight stays with this position. You will be working shifts across the 24 hour operation through to January 2019.
We know that HGV Class 1 drivers pride themselves on their commitment to deliver on time whatever the load and so if you are a qualified and experienced HGV Class 1 driver who has the self-motivation and dedication to thrive in the driving force behind one of the UK’s most trusted delivery companies we want to hear from you.
This role is open to applications from individuals seeking temporary employment as well as private Limited Company drivers.
- Full valid UK manual C&E driving license (large Goods Vehicle Class 1)
- Hold a full Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (DCPC)
- Digi Tacho Knowledge
- Less than 6 penalty points on your license (ideally a clean license is preferred)
- Pass Royal Mails driving assessment
- Minimum 2 years experience preferred
- Ability to provide 5 years work and address history
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's