HGV Class 1 ADR Drivers
|Job Title:||HGV Class 1 ADR Drivers|
|Salary:||£14.00 - £28.00 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-03-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte-Louise Embling|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2019 16:30|
The Full time hourly rate will be £14.00 per hour, after 10 hours per day and Saturdays the hourly rate will be £21 per hour and Sundays and Bank Holidays will be £28 per hour.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 06:00am start, occasional weekends, night shifts and bank holidays as required.
- To drive LGV Cat C+E ADR vehicles as required to destinations throughout the UK, which may require nights out on occasion and working at other depot's as necessary.
- Carrying out the necessary procedures to ensure that expected standards of quality and safety are maintained and to abide by all current appropriate legislation.
- Delivering medical gasses to hospitals and industrial customers.
- To have industry knowledge, skills and experience.
- LGV Cat C+E licence with 2/3 years LGV experience.
- To have good road network knowledge.
- ADR Licence (Category: Class 2 - Gases in Tanks) with proven experience.
- Basic numeracy and literacy.
For insurance purposes you must have no more than three penalty points and no DD/DR/IN endorsements.
Must Hold a valid DVLA issued LGV Cat C+E (Class 1) licence and Driver CPC
This is a Full time position.
This position is regarded by our client as a safety-critical role.
All safety critical roles are subject to a pre-employment drug test as part of your pre-employment medical. As with the pre-employment medical this is done under strict confidentiality guidelines. If the test proves positive then our client has reserved the right to withdraw any offer made.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's