|Location||Burton upon Trent||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£10.00 per hour||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
Pay Rate - £10.00per hour
Working pattern – Days, Monday to Saturday
Contract – Ongoing all Year Round
Location – Burton on Trent
- Competitive salary
- No overnight stays
- Weekly Pay
- Free CPC Courses,
- Instant access to Blue Arrow’s online training portal
- Instant access to online retail discounts
- Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme.
Delivering Furniture on behalf of an establish well-known Brand to customer houses. Installing the furniture they have purchased this can be anything from beds, wardrobes, sofa and dining furniture, a crew can be in the customers property from 10 minutes to up to 4 hours depending on the installation. This role is very focus on customer services so the driver will need to have an approachable attitude. Also knowledge of hand tools and power tools would be an advantage.
Hours of work:
Typical shift Patten is to work a rotating shifts covering minimum of 4 shifts per week over a working week of Monday to Saturday. Daily starts of 05.00 each day average shift length is 12 hours per day.
What is required of yourself?
- Hold C1 category on your Licence
- Hold a valid Digi and CPC Card
- Have a sound knowledge of building furniture
- Have an approachable personality.
- DBS is required but not essential.
If you are looking for a role where you are not stuck on the road all day and dealing face to face with customers then this is the role for you.
To Apply for this role please press the apply now button or alternatively call 01283 537660 or text “hgv7.5” to 07881 333336 for more information.