HGV 2 Drivers Required
|Job Title:||HGV 2 Drivers Required|
|Salary:||£27000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-12-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte-Louise Embling|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2018 08:10|
Basic salary banding given of up to £27,000 P/A. As part of your HGV Driver package, you will also receive extra £1,000 supplement on top of basic wage, along with 45ppm when required to travel to branches excluding Oxford (home branch).
45 hour contract
Monday to Friday 07:30am - 17:00pm
Every other Saturday 08:00am - 12:00pm
Offer fully funded and accredited Vehicle Mounted Crane Training.
Opportunities for career progression and development.
Holiday: 31 days increasing to 33 with service with a flexible holiday scheme.
Life Assurance - 2x salary/ 4x if in the pension scheme.
Job Role/Skills and Experience:
- As a customer delivery driver, you will be required to safely deliver building materials to our customers whilst representing the company with a professional approach.
- You will be loading and unloading so heavy lifting will be involved. In addition, your job role will include supporting your colleagues within the branch, yard and warehouse.
To be considered for this HGV 2 vacancy you will need the following:
- A valid HGV 2 licence
- Drivers qualification card
- Digital tachograph card
- Previous experience completing multi-drop deliveries.
- A crane certificate (this is beneficial but not essential).
HIAB training provided. Driver will be required to attend 5 day induction course out of either Bradford or Birmingham (hotel, hire car and food provided) where they will received fully accredited ALLMI licence to operate (subject to signing training cost disclaimer).
To apply for this HGV 2 position please submit an up to date CV including contact details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's