HGV 2 Driver / Tanker Driver, Based out of Scunthorpe, covering the region, Pay rate: up to £12.24ph + overtime @ time & half, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension, life insurance.
We have an opportunity for a HGV 2 Driver / Tanker Driver to join a leading modular cabin hire business. The purpose of the role is to refil and empty customer tank units across the region.
Required Skills / Experience;
- Must have a HGV 2 / Class 2 Licence OR a HGV 1 / Class 1 licence
- Experience of driving a tanker would be highly advantageous
- Experience of working on a waste clearance tanker would also be advantageous
- Driver CPC Qualification hours are essential
- Good understanding and knowledge of current regulations with regards to EU driver hours, Working Time Directive and Driver’s Tachograph restrictions.
- Flexible approach to work and working hours
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply by attaching your CV.
Equal opportunities and diversity: Our client are committed to building a diverse, equal and inclusive culture. They aim to establish and maintain a leadership team and colleague population that reflects our society. They invite all colleagues to bring their whole selves to work and strive for an environment which is fair, and in which all of their colleagues are able to do their best each day.
Key words; HGV 2 Driver, Class 2 Driver, Tanker Driver, Class 1 Driver, HGV 1 Driver