|Job Title:||Help-desk Assistant|
|Salary:||£9.92 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-01-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sweeny Naik|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2019 16:03|
Pay Rate: £9.92 Per Hour
Could you help our client achieve their vision of becoming best bank for customers?
Our client is committed to helping customers build for their future, which means a great opportunity for you to make a real difference.
This is a 6 month temporary role. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.92 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Responsible for providing the first point of contact for all brokers, internal colleagues and key stakeholders
- Ability to identify issues in a timely manner to provide accurate advice on pre-submission technical, process, keying and password resets
- Manages calls to our clients standards at all times, to include five star greeting and broker verification process
- Provide cross functional support both to the department and provide project/SME input into key programmes of work
- Escalate any new system issues, where appropriate via the correct reporting channels/systems
- Ideally, an understanding of the intermediary mortgage market
- Previous experience in a helpdesk environment would be beneficial
- Good telephone manner displaying a positive and enthusiastic attitude at all times
- Ability to plan and prioritise work efficiently, maintaining awareness of individual and team workloads
- Awareness of risk management processes ensures compliance with all Group and local procedures, practices and policies
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Customers are at the heart of everything that our client does. You could have a role to play in supporting their customers.
Our client strives daily towards their vision of becoming the best bank for customers. They’re well on their way thanks to the effort of their colleagues – join them today and support them in achieving their vision.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's