|Salary:||£220.31 per day worked offshore|
|Start Date:||2019-03-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Candy|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2019 21:33|
Due to an exciting contract win, Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for 2 ad-hoc heli-admin/stewards to work offshore on our client installations.
As an integral member of the team you will contribute to the provision of quality laundry, accommodation, messroom and janitorial services whilst adhering to health & safety policies at all times.
- £220.31 per day worked offshore
- This is an ad-hoc position
- Pension scheme
- Sodexo Discounts
Stewarding duties, including but not limited to:
- Cleaning of accommodation
- Cleaning of the mess hall
- Assisting during food service times
- Waste segregation and disposal
Heli-Admin duties, including but not limited to:
- Managing the reception service; allocation of accommodation, muster stations and lifeboat allocation
- Operation of personnel movements programmes to include checking of daily flights, arranging crew changes to flights
- Ensuring Vantage is accurate and up to date
- Carrying out all logistics tasks in accordance with client procedures
- Maintaining all log books and paperwork
Some things we need you to have...
- A great attitude and willingness to learn new skills in a fast paced environment
- Great communication and team work skills
- A passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Experience as a Heli-Admin/Steward
- BOSIET or FOET certificate
- CA-EBS certificate
- MIST certificate
- OGUK offshore food handler's medical
- GMDSS certificate
- CAA certificate
- MET Observation certificate
- Dangerous Goods Awareness certificate
- VantagePOB Administration certificate
Ideally, you will also have...
- Food Safety Level 2
- Offshore First Aid Certificate
You should also be aware...
- This role involves working away from home for extended periods of time.
- Sometimes, you may be asked to extend your trip beyond what was originally planned.
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.