Heavy Plant & Equipment Field Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Heavy Plant & Equipment Field Service Engineer|
|Salary:||£13 - £15 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Stephen Keye268|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2019 17:44|
£13ph - £15ph
Are you an experienced Field Plant Engineer with an NVQ in Plant Maintenance hoping to work for a fantastic company?
This company is one of the UK's largest distributors of heavy equipment, and the good news is they're growing. They supply some of the world's most exciting and innovative products into the market place, including Intelligent Machine Control and Hybrid Excavators that can reduce fuel use by up to 35%. With fantastic progression possibilities, this the perfect opportunity for an experienced field plant engineer.
You will be home based reporting to the Cardiff Office covering the Bristol & Avon area. You will maintain, service and repair Plant machinery whilst maintaining safe working practices at all times.
• Attending customers sites to diagnose the reported faults
• Diagnosing the root cause of the reported fault
• Identifying any parts required to carry out the repair so a return visit can be re scheduled
• Completing accurate and timely repair
• Completing the specified documentation (RAMS, Job sheets etc)
• Carry out a post repair test / inspection on the unit to ensure the unit is operating to expected performance levels
• Experience of working with Heavy plant and machinery.
• Experience of working on customers sites
• NVQ level 3 in plant maintenance or equivalent
• H&S training carried out in PPE awareness, hand tools
• Experience of delivering excellent customer service
• Full driving licence
• Use of field-based diagnosis tools and equipment
Sounding good? Apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's