Azure SQL Developer
- Job Reference: 00034398-1
- Date Posted: 13 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire
- Salary: £45,000 to £50,000
- Sector: I.T. & Communications, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Azure, SQL, Data Factory and Power BI coupled with knowledge of health data are the skills you need to succeed in this role. You will be designing and developing Population Health Analytics solutions for health and social care.
There has never been a more poignant imperative for implementing population health and health Informatics software solutions than current events. This is an opportunity to join a team that has been in the thick of things with the current COVID-19 Crisis. They create timely data and insights, and provide analytics to help manage the crisis. My client are at the forefront of the market and are building solutions for a variety of other projects too.
Key Experience required:
* Experience of working with health data
* Advanced level of SQL - data warehouse design and development
* Good knowledge of Microsoft tech stack and expertise in Azure tools
* Experience of Azure Data Factory
* Experience of Power BI or similar
* Experience of handling large data sets - tables of over a billion records
* Experience of developing complex reports / reporting systems
This is an exciting opportunity to work on projects that are really changing the way our health and social care system will operate in the future and really make a difference to people lives.
To apply please submit and up to date CV that demonstrates experience of the core skills required