|Salary||£28000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Executive and Management|
An established professional association /charity based in the Centre of Bristol, not far from Temple Meads are looking for Healthcare Business Development Manager to join them.
Our client offer brilliant benefits including; 27 days holiday + bank holidays. Parking will also be provided on a rota basis. They are based near Cabot Circus so very central location. Option to buy holiday options and an excellent pension scheme which is 10 % employer - 6 % employee.
You will be working Full time, 37.5 hours a week and receive a salary circa £30,000 per annum plus bonus.
The role is Bristol based with some travel throughout the UK (A driving licence is preferred but not essential).
This exciting role will require you to promote training and development products and services (which include CPD courses, NHS Operating Games, qualifications, apprenticeships, faculties and the institute). To retain existing customers through managing relationships and their accounts, to gain new customers and to identify new opportunities with existing customers.
Key duties will include:
- Set up sales meetings to demo and discuss our products and services
- Achieve targets
- Renew and retain contracts/ subscriptions with existing customers
- Understand the challenges that our customers are facing
- Account manage existing customers and forge strong sustainable business relationships - be a trusted adviser
- Attend internal and external meetings and conferences for networking purposes, to promote products and services and to identify new business opportunities
- Contribute to the development of new and existing products, services and markets
- Ensure customer information, opportunities and contact is updated in the CRM
- CPD/ keep up-to-date with the NHS sector and its priorities, landscape and strategies
In order to be successful for this role it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following:
- Good all round education
- Proven track record of sales to NHS, public sector or training and development community
- Experienced in business to business sales and managing a sales pipeline
- Previous experience selling several solutions and recommending the most appropriate ones to your customers through a consultative sale approach
- Experience of developing and maintaining networks and positive business relationships
- Excellent organisational abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with a confident telephone manner
- Forward looking quick thinker
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Working knowledge and experience in using word processing, database software and spreadsheets
- Knowledge of the internet and social networking e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter
- Ability to work in a small team and a fast-paced environment
- Confident, positive outlook with a can-do attitude
- High energy, enthusiasm and drive to succeed. Self-starter
- Approachable, inspired trust and a good team spirit
- Able to negotiate, influence and persuade others
- Works well with people and an excellent communicator
- Flexible, adaptable and resilient
If you are interested in this role please click apply now! Or alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com at the Bristol Office.