|Salary||£8 - £14 per hour||Sector||Health & Medical|
Necessary Skills / Qualifications:
- Have a passion for supporting the needs of vulnerable people.
- Have effective interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- 6 months experience
- Valid DBS (on the update service)
- Mandatory Training
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability.
- Local jobs in your area
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Regular work
- Umbrella and limited companies accepted (*subject to conditions)
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year.
- Tell a friend and earn £150 CASH referral free (terms and conditions apply)