- Job Reference: 00006367-1
- Date Posted: 9 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Gravesend, Kent
- Salary: £18,005 to £21,142
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent, Temporary
Healthcare Assistant – COVID 19 Support
Opportunities across Gravesend, Dartford, Sittingbourne & Sheppey
Are you looking to assist your local community in response to the COVID-19 outbreak?
Now is your chance to support the health care system, to work with us in solidarity, supporting not just our service users but our teams on the ground making a difference!
We currently have Healthcare Assistant opportunities within our services in across the Gravesend, Dartford, Sheppey and Sittingbourne region of Kent. We are looking for someone with previous healthcare experience as a Healthcare Assistant or a Student Nurse with experience working within a busy ward.
As a Healthcare Assistant, you’ll be working in a caring, dedicated and supportive team and benefit from:
* Joining our expert teams, we will give you the essential training required, offer on-going support and ensure you are able to make the service users really feel the difference at this crucial time
* Working in an environment focused on the highest clinical and quality standards
* Access to our free well-being service available 24/7/365 online and by telephone including; counsellors, post trauma incident support, legal, debt and practical life management helpline, guided self-help, telephonic career coaching and monthly well-being newsletters
* Access to NHS discount and information on permanent opportunities.
As a Healthcare Assistant you will provide an impeccably high standard of care to local service users and will support with:
* Assisting individual patients with elements of basic nursing care and the implementation of nursing care programmes under the direction of a registered nurse
* Contribute to the on-going support of service users and their relatives
* Supporting Nurses with clerical duties and record keeping as required.
We are truly grateful for your application at this time and will respond to you as soon as we can. If successful, we will rely on your co-operation as a candidate to enable us to process pre-employment checks as quickly and safely as possible.
We’re committed to equal opportunities and welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply. We reserve the right to cease any advertising prior to the published closing date for a role that receives a high number of applications.
As a Disability Confident Committed company, we work in partnership with the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to make our business an inclusive place for all.