- Job Reference: 00006586-1
- Date Posted: 13 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Eastbourne, Sussex
- Salary: £9.00 to £10.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Vacancy: Healthcare assistant
We are looking for compassionate candidates who have a genuine interest and passion for Health Care. Carers with a positive and enthusiastic attitude, who are committed with the right values, this role could be for you!
Especially during this pandemic! More than ever care homes around the south coast are urgently in need of health care assistants.
The successful candidate will:
* Assist residents with things like washing, dressing, catering.
* Helping with mental and physical stimulation by performing group activities with the Residents
* Prompting things like choice, independence with some of the Residents.
Desired essential skills include:
* A mature and professional work ethic
* Ability to work as a team as well as alone
* A willing, patient and courteous nature
* Extremely good communication skills
Enhanced DBS provided
Proper training and inductions
Development available, with encouragement to progress and learn
If right now you are wanting to be a part of something great and join the key workers fight the battle of COVID-19 then this could be the role for you.
Contact me with any queries on (phone number removed) alternatively (phone number removed)