Healthcare Assistant, Complex Care
- Job Reference: 00033308-1
- Date Posted: 29 December 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Wimbledon, London
- Salary: £10.00 to £13.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Calling all Complex Care Healthcare Assistants!
Are you an experienced Healthcare worker who has worked with adults or children with complex needs? If so, we would like to hear from you! We have a number of opportunities for experienced Healthcare Assistants to join our client specific teams in the South West region of London.
HFH Healthcare is a leading provider of specialist Complex Care Services based in patients own homes. We work in close partnership with specialist hospitals, CCGs, Long Term Ventilation teams and Continuing Health Care, providing clinical care and support to children and adults with complex needs in their own home.
What we need from you:
* A minimum of 12 months relevant healthcare experience, and willingness to learn new clinical skills
* Ideally some experience of working with clients with a tracheostomy or with long term ventilation needs
* Available for a minimum of 24 hours a week work, up to a maximum of 48 hours per week
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
* A kind, compassionate and caring nature
* Able to commit to long term working pattern, to provide continuity of care for your client
What HFH Healthcare can offer you:
* Ongoing work in your local community
* a regular shift pattern of long days or waking nights,
* long-term career opportunities
* A comprehensive 2 day induction at our Wimbledon offices
* Free Clinical Training and support delivered by a Registered Nurse Case Manager
* Client specific clinical training
* Paid Shadow shifts with your matched client
* Competitive rates of pay up to £13 per hour
* Holiday pay for 28 days per year, including bank holiday
* Company Pension Scheme
* Refer a Friend bonus and Carer of the Month awards
Like to find out more? Please send us your CV now and a member of the HFH Healthcare Recruitment Team will contact you to disucss the options we have for you and to arrange an interivew.
HFH Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All positions are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and References in line with our Safe Recruitment policies.
**Please note that due to current Covid-19 constraints, all face-to-face interviews will be conducted via the internet