- Job Reference: 00006182-1
- Date Posted: 7 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Christchurch, Dorset
- Salary: £9.60 to £10.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract, Temporary
Nothing But Healthcare are looking for experienced Care Assistants to provide person centered care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Newport and the surrounding areas.
We are currently recruiting for a range of roles to support our clients during a busy period due to COVID-19.
How does it work?
• Discussion with an experience consultant who will talk you through the process and answer any questions.
• Work with our compliance team to becoming a compliant worker. Very clearly communicated and helpful.
• Work with your consultant to book in shifts and grow a strong working relationship.
• £9.60 per hour - Monday to Saturday (Days/Nights)
• £10.00 per hour - Sunday & Bank Holidays (Days/Nights)
What do we do for you?
• Paid weekly
• Paid training
• Simple digital registration
• One point of contact who understands your needs
• Block Bookings available
• Advanced and ad-hoc bookings
• Employee of the month bonus - £100.00
You would be providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Care Assistant will include assisting service users with personal care, daily activities.
• Care experience
• You must have the right to work within the UK
Who will you be working with?
We are Nothing But Recruitment and we specialise in the Healthcare Sector supplying to private and public clients across the UK.
Priding ourselves on being transparent, compliant and working with healthcare professionals to offer the highest level of care.
This is the perfect for somebody in a full time position looking to pick up more shifts or a full time agency worker.
We have the quickest and most efficient compliance team which can aim to get you complaint within 24 hours.
We can help you with your mandatory training certificate if you don’t currently have one that is valid.
If this is of your interest please apply and a member of the team will give you a call to discuss the next stage