|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum||Sector||HSE|
As a Health, Safety, Performance and Development Manager you will be an integral part of the Health & Safety Programmes and Performance and wider HSE Department across the group.
This role would ideally suit an analytical and ambitious individual who will be able to use their own initiative and work independently. You will be working closely with the Senior Health & Safety Programmes and Performance Manager and managing the groups data and producing strong outputs.
Salary will be dependent on experience ranging from £35,000 to £45,000 per annum + package.
You will be based at headquarters at Market Drayton on a large complex manufacturing site with occasional travel to the other sites across the group .
• Review Health and safety performance across the UK group
• Development and improvement of group Health and Safety Management Systems and reporting systems. With a focus to resolve issues based on non-conformances and root cause analysis
• Ensure training and coaching are taking place to drive a safety-perfect culture and to ensure health and safety standards and awareness are well understood throughout the UK group
• Guarantee the group's performance standards and methods are in place for successful implementation of the health and safety programme
• Champion continuous improvement for the company and share best practice
• Analysis of complex and critical company wide data and produce detailed reports for senior management
• Develop and improve shared annual plans for the group
• Support development and learning capabilities of the H&S Department
• Analytical with an attention to detail and able to work with complex data
• Ambitious and engaging
• Self-starter who is able to carve out their own responsibilities
• Creative and innovative
• Engaging and able to influence others at all levels
Required Experience :-
• Significant Manufacturing experience
• Strong Data management experience with the ability to produce detailed reports
• Competent user of Excel and Microsoft SharePoint
• Educated at degree level or with relevant industry experience
• NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.