|Job Title:||Health,Safety&Environmental Manager-FM/Healthcare|
|Salary:||£42000 - £46000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||James Uddin|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 16:19|
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Grad IOSH as a minimum
• Strong grasp of management systems (i.e. OHSAS 18001/ISO 14001)
• Strong technical experience across office.365
• You will have excellent interpersonal skills that will enable you to influence and communicate at all levels within the organisation.
• Strong training skills and conducting HS&E audits.
• Must have exposure to healthcare environment that delivers both Hard and Soft services environment
Shortlisting will be on the 25th of April and interviews will be held on the 29th of April and the 1st of May.
This role is paying between 42k and 46k plus benefits along with training and development.
If you require more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 454 5000.