|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum||Sector||HSE|
Role: HSE Manager
Location : Droitwich
Salary :- £45,000 - £50,000 per annum company car / car allowance + good pension scheme + 25 days holiday ( + bank) + private healthcare and up to 15% bonus
• Drive safety culture and behavioral change to the peak and encouraging a proactive culture
• Develop and maintain contacts with relevant H&S regulatory and industry organizations and actively participate in meetings and initiatives with them.
• Develop strategies and manage EH&S for a single site
• Control and drive improvements in regards to company standards
• Provide weekly and monthly reports to site lead
• Carry out audits, maintain compliance and drive industry best practice
• Deliver training and ensure the effectiveness through the business
• Identify and push safety to the forefront of capital projects
• Enthusiastic and engaging
• Self-sufficient and passionate
• Diligent and practical
• Able to influence at all levels
• NEBOSH Diploma
• IEMA or equivalent
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: email@example.com // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.
HSE Recruitment Network makes a conscious effort to tailor job notifications to individual candidates requirements, however an error will sometimes occur through inaccurate or out of date candidate information. If you feel this particular role is suitable then we would welcome call to discuss your specific requirements in more detail.