Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
|Job Title:||Health, Safety and Environmental Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sophia Darwin|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2018 15:18|
Company : Manufacturing Company
Location : Peterborough
Do you want to join Well-known FMCG UK manufacturing company as a Health, Safety & Environmental Manager? Are you an engaging and resilient HSE Professional and want to develop a safety strategy? Looking to shape the future of HSE for the site and leave a legacy? - If so this is the job for you!
HSE Recruitment are proud to represent this Leading FMCG Organisation are seeking a strong Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to set a 3 year strategy across 2 sites. You will influence business continuity, culture change and evaluate and enhance HSE standards. You will be managing a team of three, who will report directly into you.
Your role as a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager:
• Create and drive the 3 year rolling HSE strategy for the 2 sites. Make sure it is communicated, implemented and maintained.
• Develop and communicate HSE policies & procedures for both locations
• Focus on driving accountability to the onsite HSE professionals for both locations
• Manage the planning, measuring, reviewing and auditing of HSE activities
• Implement robust, effective safety and environmental management systems in line with legal, group and customer requirements.
• Work with all departments to drive sustainable working practices
• Provide technical and other advice and assistance the senior leadership team and ensure accountability
• Conduct complex accident investigations, implementing appropriate preventative measures and report accordingly.
• Devise and deliver monthly reports for the UK and Group Operations
• Drive and promote continuous improvement and best practice
• Develop and maintain contacts with relevant HSE regulatory and industry organisations and actively participate in meetings and initiatives with them.
• Chair site committee meetings
• Maintain compliance and drive industry best practice
• Develop and drive a positive culture and behavioural change programme
• Improve and deliver a training matrix and ensure the effectiveness through the business
• Review costings and manage the HSE Budget and the capital expenditure projects - pushing HSE to the forefront of programmes
• Effectively manage security contract across 1 site
• Proactive and pragmatic
• Enthusiastic, able to influence and engaging in approach
• Resilient, Self-sufficient and passionate
• Strong communicator
Qualification and required experience :-
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
• Knowledge of implementation and / or management of OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001
• Experience in driving culture change in a manufacturing environment
• Training and mentoring experience
• Experience of managing multiple sites
For the role of Health, Safety and Environmental Manager you will receive a salary of up to £50,000 -55,000 and package, which includes: car allowance, private medical care (family inclusion) and generous company pension scheme.
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: email@example.com / 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Safety Health and Environmental Manager
£45000 - £51000 per annum
Health, Safety and Compliance Advisor
£300 per day
Health and Safety Manager
£260 per day
Health and Safety Manager
£38000 - £43000 per annum, Benefits: Company Car/Car Allowance
Safety and Compliance Manager
£43882 per annum