|Salary||£50000 per annum||Sector||HSE|
Single Site based in Leicestershire with Circa 400 employees
Report in to Site Director and Head of Safety
Direct responsibility for a HSE assistant
Salary - £50,000 per annum + £5,500 car allowance, single cover private health care, 7.5% bonus and 7% matched pension and 25 days holidays + Bank
Main responsibilities :-
• Develop HSE procedures and risk management across a large and complex single site
• Establish and maintain a programme of continuous improvement in the management of Health and Safety within their areas of responsibility to support a proactive Safety Culture.
• Embed the new HSE pillar at site level
• Develop and manage the Health, Safety, Environmental and Energy management systems
• Build a long lasting rapport with the relevant authorities, stakeholders and trade unions
• Support and drive change management across the site and ensure safety is at the forefront of all upcoming projects
• Support the site to ensure delivery of suitable and sufficient of risk assessments and development of safe systems of work.
• Play a key part of improving overall performance at site as a Key member of the site Leadership Team
• Prepare & Deliver training on key Safety issues.
• Prepare and present HSE Data /presentations as required to Safety Committee and the Site Leadership Team.
• Manage site HSE Budget and determine from risk process annual HSE capital and support delivery of a Capital spend
• Conduct internal HSE and Energy audits to ensure legal compliance, and develop annual plans to support reduction of risk and continuous improvement in HSE and Energy
• NEBOSH Certificate
• Tech IOSH
• Experience in the manufacturing sector
• Strong Leader, able to coach and engage with others
• Able to influence
• Pragmatic and solutions focused
• Hands on and proactive
Does this sound like you and your experience? Are you interested in applying for this position?
If this position has taken your interest then please apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com