Health Insurance Account Handler
|Job Title:||Health Insurance Account Handler|
|Salary:||£16000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ella Dancer063|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 09:50|
The candidate will work closely with the Manager of the Health & Wellness department to provide internal support with both the renewal of existing cases and new business opportunities. The individual will be responsible for dealing with internal administration, and will liaise closely with insurers to build a good working relationship.
They are looking for an individual who is motivated, enthusiastic and possess a keen eye for attention to detail. Although no formal insurance qualifications are required, we expect the candidate to have obtained qualifications up to GCSE level, including Maths and English.
Full training will be given and there will be the opportunity to become qualified within the insurance industry by obtaining the Chartered Insurance Institute qualifications.
Duties will include:
• Upkeep of general administrative duties
• Accurate data and accounts entry
• Ensure task lists are up to date and complete, requesting assistance where required
• Assist with policy renewals
• Liaise with clients and investigate queries
• Assist in new business cases
• Build client relationships both new and existing
• Learn about Private Medical Insurance and Employee Benefits
• Maintain excellent knowledge of product and market
Candidates with minimal to no insurance experience can expect to receive a salary between 16k to 18k depending on admin experience.
Please apply if you are interested in this position.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's