Health Care Assistant
- Job Reference: 00055939-1
- Date Posted: 13 June 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Welwyn, Hertfordshire
- Salary: £9.00 to £10.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology
- Job Type: Contract, Temporary
Right 4 Recruitment has over a decade of experience in the healthcare industry. We provide temporary and permanent staffing solutions to care homes, nursing homes, residential services and many more, specialising in dementia, learning disabilities and mental health services.
Support Workers and Health Care Assistants are required for day and night shifts throughout the week to work in services in Welwyn and surrounding areas. Full-time hours are available, and the option to join the company on a perm basis.
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Flexible shifts to work around your schedule.
• 24/7 support is available.
• Weekly payroll.
As a support worker/health care assistant, you will be:
• Based within an easy commute or living in or near Welwyn.
• Given full support and supervision.
• Providing personal care as well as performing essential household duties.
•Promoting the independence of people you will support.
•Helping residents stay safe and healthy.
•Developing residents' life skills and personal interests.
•Assisting with manual handling.
• Experience working within a Learning Disability, Mental Health, or care setting (preferable)
• Excellent communication skills and a caring, compassionate approach to resident care
• Must pass an enhanced DBS check or have a valid certificate.
• Must have valid mandatory training or be willing to attend one of the paid sessions.
• NHS Covid Travel Pass – only to work in care home or residential settings. Please discuss your Covid vacinattion status with the office personnel to confirm if we will be able to place you anywhere if you are not vaccinated.
If you are interested in support worker or health care assistant roles or have any questions, don't hesitate to contact Karolina at Right4Recruitment.
Other roles and locations are available too. Please call and ask for Support Worker or Health Care Assistant roles.
***It is now a legal requirement to check people’s COVID status in certain settings, and for some people working in health and social care roles to have been vaccinated against COVID-19