Top Workforce Recruitment is a Healthcare Agency which specialise in supplying Agency Nurses and Healthcare Assistants to NHS Trust and private healthcare organisations
Due to expansion, we are currently seeking experienced Healthcare Assistant to work in NHS hospitals, Private Hospitals, Support Homes in Northampton and surrounding private and community hospitals.
Requirements to register as a Healthcare Assistant with our Agency and work with our Clients, you will need to have at least 6 months previous experience in a UK Care home/Hospital/Nursing home.
In addition, you will need:
• Enhanced Disclosure
• Passport or another photo ID
• Proof of Right to Work in UK
•Two employment references covering 3 years
• Immunisation: MMR, TB, Varicella and test results of Hepatitis B immunisation
• Proof of N.I. (N.I. cards, payslip, P45, P60)
• Proof of membership of UNISON/RCN (if applicable)
• Evidence of Mandatory Trainings
As an Agency Healthcare Assistant, Top Workforce Recruitment will provide you with:
• Hours to suit your availability
• Excellent pay rates
Your role as a Healthcare Assistant:
* 1 - 1 care.
* Preparing meals.
* Assisting with medication.
* Assisting with full personal care, washing, showering and dressing.
* Observe, monitor and record patients physical and emotional well-being, and promptly report any changes to senior staff.
* Adhere to Health & safety protocol.
* Enabling mobility, including assistance in safe lifting, transferring, repositioning and movement patients.
Top Workforce Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in the Healthcare Industry.
We need to make you aware that your application is subject to Right to Work, criminal record (DBS), driving and reference checks. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and as a Disability Confident Employer Enjoy and Top Workforce Recruitment can offer additional support. For any concerns, queries or additional support required please contact the recruitment team or call (phone number removed)/(phone number removed)