Health Care Assistant - Complex Care Children
- Job Reference: 00033375-1
- Date Posted: 3 January 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Tooting, London
- Salary: £11.00 to £13.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Whilst working 1 to 1 in a client's home , you are less likely to be exposed to Coronavirus ***
Are you a Paediatric Healthcare Assistant looking to join a company which delivers exceptional quality of care to highly dependent adults & children in the comfort and security of their own home?
Are you a Healthcare Assistant looking to work with Complex Care Children?
We are currently recruiting for Paediatric Healthcare Assistants with Complex Care Experience. Our client has complex care needs and uses the following clinical interventions:
* BiPAP via Tracheostomy
* Enteral Nutrition – MicKey Button
* Oxygen Therapy
* Tracheostomy care - Paediatric
What we are looking for:
* Experience of working with Complex Care Children with Tracheostomy
* Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
* Caring, compassionate and can do attitude
* Ability to commit to regular shifts
About The Company:
HFH Healthcare is an independent healthcare provider which delivers exceptional quality of care to highly dependent adults & children in the comfort and security of their own homes, throughout London and the Home Counties. Working in partnership with NHS continuing healthcare teams, our enhanced level of specialist clinical support enables individual clients to remain at home even when the level of health care required is highly complex (including respiratory care, gastrostomy care, continence care).
We deliver care 24/7, 365 days a year.
What HFH offers:
* Regular working pattern
* Localised commute to work
* Part of a dedicated team for the client
* Free in-house Nurse led clinical training
* 24/7 on call Nurse support
Benefits working for HFH:
* Competitive salary
* Carer Recognition scheme
* Paid holiday
* Enhanced rates for bank holiday
* Pension contribution
* £150 Refer a Friend scheme for employees
If you think you have the commitment and responsibility to help others, we would love to hear from you. This is a fantastic opportunity to help change the lives of our clients.
we are currently undertaking all our interviews via what's app and skype due to the corona virus pandemic