Health Care Assistant
- Job Reference: 00085399-1
- Date Posted: 6 September 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
- Salary: £9.65 to £12.10 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Temporary
Health Care Assistant
We at HTR Care and Recruitment are looking for caring and committed individuals to join our Healthcare Assistant Team with experience (Or without experience but, we prefer Healthcare Assistants with experience) to start immediately.
Job Overview: (Note: In addition to these functions, Health Care Assistants are required to carry out such duties as may be reasonably required).
* As a Health Care Assistant, you will be instrumental in assisting the teams to meet the changing needs of the patients, provide personal care, assist in individual patient monitoring.
* As a Health Care Assistant (HCA), your role is to support the resident/service user with their personal care and hygiene, support them with showering and bathing, support with social and mental health care needs, making beds, record keeping, reporting etc.
* An HCA should be reliable and trustworthy, Patient and Confidential, be able to socialize with the residents and be a good listener to them.
* A Health Care assistant is expected to have an understanding of their role and have the right skills and experience for the role (we provide training for all our staff and an in-depth induction for staff without experience).
* As a Health Care Assistant, you should be able to care for people from different backgrounds.
Flexible hours, in different shift patterns such as day shifts and night shifts. The Health Care Assistant is expected work in different nursing homes, mental health hospitals, residential homes,
Role Specific Duties of Health Care Assistant:
* Ensure Service Users are at the heart of care delivery and their wishes and preferences to enhance their wellbeing.
* Ensure Care Plans and other information about how to support Service Users are adhered to.
* Be responsible for informing the Senior Carers/Team Leaders, and/or Nurses of any changes in the needs of Service Users.
* Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals you are supporting.
Working with Others:
Health Care Assistants are expected to develop effective working relationships with other team members.
Health Care Assistant should be able to work as a team and independently.
* Quick thinking abilities, and patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
* Seek opportunities for personal and professional growth by attending trainings
* A methodical approach to tasks and excellent timekeeping
* The ability to work well and under pressure along with empathy and understanding.
* A desire to learn and improve, be open to learning opportunities and have active listening skills
Benefits and remuneration
As a Health Care Assistant, you will be joining a team who are already benefiting from several rewards such as:
* Competitive wages, pension scheme, referral bonus, payrate band increments policy, paid extra if you drive and take your colleague with you, annual bonus for every completed year with HTR, employee of the month reward,
* Opportunity of professional growth and development within the organization.
* Transportation Facilities, free training (both online and face-to-face), free first pair of uniforms
* Flexible shifts, multiple locations of work, get paid fortnightly.
ALL HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT CANDIDATES MUST HAVE THEIR COVID 19 VACCINES BY 11th NOVEMBER AS PER GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES AND LAW