Health and Social Care Tutor
- Job Reference: 00018877-1
- Date Posted: 10 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Camden Town, London
- Salary: £26,000 to £32,000
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Health and Social Care Tutor
Beacon Education Partnership is a well-established training provider based in Camden London that specialises in the delivery of Health and Social care training to both employed and unemployed learners.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who has a proven track record of delivering high quality training. Beacon delivers both blended and distance learning package nationally, so strong IT skills and time management skills are essential. If you are enthusiastic, innovative, care about students, have a strong Health and Social care background and want to work in a supportive and friendly environment this may be the job for you.
The role is based out of Beacon’s Camden office. However, due to the present Covid-19 situation tutors are working remotely. Once the Covid-19 situation changes and classroom delivery resumes you will be required to travel to delivery training.
Health and Social Care Tutor Key responsibilities:
* Deliver high quality training a variety of setting, classroom, workplace and via remote platforms.
* Developing learners understanding of the Health and Health and Social Care sector
* Maintaining documentation on learners’ progression
* Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners
* Delivering learner portfolios and assignments to agreed standards
* Building and developing relationships with Employers and communities
* Work with Beacons centre manager to constantly drive up quality
* Ensure learners are aware of their responsibilities
* To maintain and develop your own professional knowledge and awareness
* To comply with policies and procedures relating to safeguarding, health and safety, equality and diversity, confidentiality and data protection, reporting concerns to an appropriate person.
Health and Social Care Tutor Qualifications and competencies:
* Assessor Award (A1/D32/33 or equivalent)
* Teaching qualification (CertEd, PGCE, DTLLS or CTLLS)
* Health & Social Care qualifications at Level 3 or above
* Strong occupational competence in Health and Social Care
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent time management skills
* Comfortable with use of IT based Management Information Systems
* Full UK Driving License and use of own vehicle
* Must have experience of prioritising own workload
* Experience of working in the FE sector
* Good presentation/trainer skills
As a Health and Social Care Tutor In return you will receive:
• A starting salary of £26 000 - £28,000pa
• 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
• Business mileage
• Business laptop and phone
• Training and development