Health & Safety Officer
|Job Title:||Health & Safety Officer|
|Salary:||£26000 - £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||James Uddin|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2019 09:37|
This rare gem of an opportunity will entrust the successful Health and Safety Officer to provide advice to all employees across the organisation you will be support by highly experienced Health and Safety Manager in day to day health and safety management.
You will be given structured training and guidance as well as a platform to use Health, Safety and Well-being in variety of settings such as for example:
• CDM and work shop
• General Theatre areas
• Complex staging
This is a really exciting environment and one that will help you to build a well-rounded Health, Safety and Well-being career
The Health and Safety Officer must have:
• Minimum NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent Level 3 qualification.
• Level 3 Certificate in Education and Training or similar training qualification.
• Experience of delivering training in health and safety
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Able to prioritise workload.
• Able to act with integrity and observe confidentiality.
• Working knowledge of the theatre/entertainment industry.
Salary between £26-29k plus a string of benefits. (full list be given upon application)
Interviews will take place ideally in the afternoons of the 15th and 16th of May.
For more information please email email@example.com or call 0121 454 5000
Look forward to hearing from you
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's