Health and Safety Manager
|Job Title:||Health and Safety Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Aisling Reid|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2019 14:29|
Your client base is predominantly in East Anglia so you will travel throughout the region ensuring the highest safety standards are met. You will work closely with the senior managers and Directors of the business, steering the path of health and safety improvement for generations to come.
You will be expected to manage all aspects of health and safety for the business, manage the systems and implement of ISO 45001. You will create KPIS and understand the root cause of accidents and incidents, ensuring the measures are in place to prevent any further issues. You will drive reporting and encourage people to speak up when they feel something isn't right. Building up key relationships with customers is key so having the face to face interaction and visable presence is invaluable.
Background and Experience required:
• Grad IOSH Working towards CMIOSH or already there
• Diploma Level Qualified in Health and Safety
• Mechanical engineering would be desire but other industries such as civil engineering, heavy construction, water, waste treatment, comah petro-chemical etc would be considered
• Experience of formal auditing activities with preferably qualifications or evidence of training in this discipline. Ideally qualified ISO 45001 (or OHSASA 18001) and 14001.
• Demonstrate informed decision-making skills based on legislative requirements and the application of positive risk management.
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's