|Salary||£29099 - £35564 per annum||Sector||HSE|
Reporting to the Head of Health and Safety, you will have a key focus on building relationships across the business, notably within repairs and maintenance. Driving culture development, training and conducting audits will be standard in this role.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will also:
• Monitor, evaluate and review existing and new legislation , ensuring the group has systems and practices in place to meet compliance
• Provide advice, coaching and practical support to managers to ensure safe systems for work are maintained
• Investigate accidents and near misses, taking the necessary steps to recommend steps to prevent recurrence
• Carry out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures and being properly implemented
Qualifications and other requirements for the role include:
• NEBOSH Certificate in Health and Safety
• TECH or GRAD IOSH
• 3 years+ health and safety experience, preferably within housing, construction or similar sector
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Full UK driving license and access to own vehicle
Salary for this role is c.£35,000, plus benefits to include 26 days annual leave, professional membership fees covered, employee perks scheme and health cover.
For further information please contact Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Early applications are encouraged.