Health & Safety Advisor
|Job Title:||Health & Safety Advisor|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||James Uddin|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2019 14:56|
If the answer is yes!
Then the HSE Recruitment Network has a fantastic chance for a Health & Safety Advisor to join a leading entertainment services organisation on a full time permanent basis in Central London.
You will be given a fantastic platform to develop your safety career whilst working alongside two very talented range of Safety Consultants as well testing your skills against a range of clients.
Several years' experience in a relevant field with an appreciation of the operational needs of the customers.
• Thorough knowledge of health and safety legislation and guidance.
• The ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management.
• The ability to write clear correct English.
• Able to work as a team member.
• Formal recognised H&S qualification. Minimum NEBOSH certificate, Tech IOSH or equivalent.
• Chartered membership, by examination, of Institute of Occupational Safety and Health.
• Good keyboard skills, experience of word processing and office IT systems.
• Experience of preparation and delivery of safety training.
Package: Circa 40k - 45k Negotiable with 28 days annual leave and other great benefits.
Please email James.email@example.com or call 0121 454 5000 immediately for more information.
Closing date: 22nd of Feb
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Health and Safety Advisor
£38000 - £40000 per annum
Regional Health and Safety Advisor (East Midlands)
£28000 - £35000 per annum
Senior Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Health & Safety Officer
£26000 - £30000 per annum
Health and Safety Manager
£30000 - £35000 per annum