|Location||Burton upon Trent||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£8.65 per hour||Sector||Security & Risk Management|
This is a 6 month contract initially.
• Assist the department in carrying out risk assessments (including DSE, COSHH, Manual Handling, DDA) and consider how identified risks can be managed.
• Maintain an effective system for recording, reporting and investigating incidents and accidents, including near misses.
• To take ownership of the scheduling of fire systems and other maintenance process to ensure the organisation is legislatively compliant
• Assist the Health and Safety Consultant in completing accident investigations, interview relevant parties including witnesses, first aiders and line managers.
Key skills required:
• Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
• Ability to work with people in a sensitive and confidential manner
• High degree of accuracy in work
• Oral and written communication
• Problem solving skills
• Positive work attitude
• Adaptable and receptive to change
• Use of Microsoft Office software, particularly Excel and Assess
If you are interested in this position please apply online now!