Health and Safety Administrator
|Job Title:||Health and Safety Administrator|
|Location:||Burton upon Trent|
|Salary:||£8.65 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-04-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Ford062|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2019 17:16|
This is a 6 month contract initially.
• Assist the department in carrying out risk assessments (including DSE, COSHH, Manual Handling, DDA) and consider how identified risks can be managed.
• Maintain an effective system for recording, reporting and investigating incidents and accidents, including near misses.
• To take ownership of the scheduling of fire systems and other maintenance process to ensure the organisation is legislatively compliant
• Assist the Health and Safety Consultant in completing accident investigations, interview relevant parties including witnesses, first aiders and line managers.
Key skills required:
• Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
• Ability to work with people in a sensitive and confidential manner
• High degree of accuracy in work
• Oral and written communication
• Problem solving skills
• Positive work attitude
• Adaptable and receptive to change
• Use of Microsoft Office software, particularly Excel and Assess
If you are interested in this position please apply online now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£47000 - £51700 per annum
Pharmaceutical Project Manager
£25.00 - £30.21 per hour, Benefits: Free- Parking Onsite
Maritime Cyber Security Operator
Maritime Cyber Security Operator (MCERT)
Customer Service Advisor
£21000 per annum