Health & Social Care Teacher
- Job Reference: 00018548-1
- Date Posted: 5 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £120 to £189 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face-to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Are you looking to teach Health and Social Care at an outstanding provider in North Lincolnshire?
An exceptional education provider in the North Lincolnshire area is looking for a teacher of Health and Social Care on a temporary, part time basis from the end of September 2020.
This established, highly successful setting boasts an outstanding reputation in the local area. Students will travel far and wide to have the opportunity to learn here and it's evident by the high numbers of learners it teaches year on year.
There is a strong pastoral system in place with each student having a specialist personal tutor who are all overseen by Senior Tutors. There is also a learning support team and an in-house counselling service available to students.
* Delivering Key Stage 5 Health and Social care
* Delivering A Level Health and Social care
* Planning and marking in line with the national curriculum
As a fully integrated practitioner, you will be an integral part of the team and taking on the full teaching role - including planning and marking, which means you can expect to be paid up to a maximum of £189 per day.
The cohort is varied and as such, a practitioner who is skilled in working with all abilities would be well suited to this role. The perfect candidate will have the knowledge and experience to guide students through their examinations and will have demonstrable results in delivering excellent outcomes for all.
This role is expected to last until the end of the academic year.
Centrally located, the school is accessible by local bus and rail links and there is ample parking onsite as well as secure bike sheds.
QTS / QTLS is essential for this post as is a full DBS. We also require you to provide a CV with a full ten-year work history.
Candidates must be able to provide legal right to work in the UK in order to apply for this role.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Health & Social Care Teacher in North Lincolnshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Louise on (phone number removed) or (url removed)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer