Head of Soft Services
|Job Title:||Head of Soft Services|
|Salary:||£75000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2020-02-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jayde Stanley|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 15:22|
Circa £75,000 + competitive package
Are you looking for a position with opportunities to progress your career?
Would you like to join a company which continually facilitates the development of their employees to improve their business?
Do you want your next career move to be with prestige client, working on one of the most stable contracts in the FM industry?
We are looking for a Head of Soft Services to be responsible for the high level coordination of the Soft FM division and all projects across their portfolio.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
• To work collaboratively with the Hard FM Manager in order to ensure a consistent service delivery.
• Plan efficiently to meet deadlines.
• Manage own workload and that of the Soft Services Team effectively ensuring that the managers requirements are met.
• To work with procurement to produce local agreement contracts for subcontractors used on site in line with the company policies.
• Previous experience in a FM role that included line management.
• Responsible for managing across logistics, front of house, security and cleaning.
• Able to work to varying deadlines.
• Experience working in a government building.
• Knowledge of CAFM
• 10 years continuous employment and UK residence.
• Previously undergone high level clearance/background checks.
• Rapid progression opportunities.
• Competitive salary and package.
• Opportunity to work on a stable and long term contract.
• Work with a collaborative business.
• Become a part of an enthusiastic and dynamic senior team.
If you would like to explore this role further contact ‘Jayde Stanley' on 0121 450 5000 or email email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£10 - £12 per hour
Customer Services Administrator
£8.21 per hour, Benefits: Free- parking onsite
Community Integration Officer - advertised on behalf of Essex CRC
Band 3 salary commencing at £23,039
Team Manager - advertised on behalf of BeNCH CRC
Band 5 starting salary of £35,549
Community Payback Supervisor - Advertised on behalf of BeNCH CRC
Band 3 salary commencing at £23,039 per annum