Head of Resistant Materials & Engineering
|Job Title:||Head of Resistant Materials & Engineering|
|Salary:||£23720 - £39406 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-09-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Tina Tombs|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2019 14:52|
Pertemps Education are delighted to partner with an OfSTED Good School in Southend who are looking to recruit an experienced or aspiring Leader to the role of Head of Resistant Materials and Engineering. This is to start in September and will be a permanent full time post.
The school is a community comprehensive academy with a 10% selective intake. They are a heavily over-subscribed school with a positive learning ethos at the heart of all they do. They enjoyed amazing exam results this summer - achieving 10% above the National average!
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a Design and Technology Teacher to join an inclusive, rewarding and inspiring school and lead from the front! Staff are valued and rewarded for their hard work so do not miss out on this role - send your CV now!
What we are looking for:
• QTS - Experienced D&T Teacher
• Experience of working within a Secondary environment
• Ability to engage and inspire young people
• Is an outstanding role model for teaching and learning
• Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
• Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
Pertemps Education Network will give you £250 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple - get in touch to find out more!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's