Head of Marketing - Europe & Asia-Pacific
|Job Title:||Head of Marketing - Europe & Asia-Pacific|
|Start Date:||2019-08-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Candy|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2019 14:17|
Sodexo Sports & Leisure operates in several sub-segments globally including global airline lounges where we are a market leader in delivering best in class services to passengers travelling through major airport hubs with global airlines. Today we operate airline lounges in NORAM, UK&I, France and Hong Kong, supporting clients such as Virgin Atlantic, Emirates, United Airlines and Cathay Pacific. We operate over 160 lounges across 6 regions.
Partnering with our clients, we design and deliver services which improve the quality of life of our consumers and help our clients optimize their lounges in terms of guest experiences and performance. Our services today include premium food service as well as some cleaning and front of house services. We have exciting plans to maintain our lead position in the market and grow our global portfolio of clients.
We are currently recruiting a Head of Marketing for the regions of Europe and APAC where we have strong growth ambitions. Today we have a small footprint in these regions and our plans are to build this sub-segment to a truly global and dominant force in the airline lounges market.
For more information on the company see Careers in Sports and Leisure
Highly competitive package including bonus, allowances and flexible benefitsMain responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Global Sports & Leisure marketing team to develop our global offer portfolio for the airline lounges business including working with Service Operations to brief the development of services required for this sub-segment in Europe / APAC. You will also define and deliver the digital transformation and innovation programmes relevant to the airline lounges business with support from the Global Marketing Director and the Group Digital and Innovation teams.
- Support the collection, production and analysis of global client and consumer data & knowledge to create actionable insights for the global airline lounges sub-segment.
- Play a critical role in the deployment of our services into the European and APAC regions within the global sub segment (operations and sales) and provide strategic support in the business development process.
- Develop and deliver a best in class consumer experience in any airline lounge where we operate driving value for our clients and improving the quality of life of our consumers and employees.
- Measure the economic performance of our portfolio
- Manage and develop your team,
- Implement and track a set of KPIs,
- Establish dialogue and collaboration with S&L Regional Marketing Directors and be an active participant in the Sports & Leisure Global Marketing community.
- Extensive and proven experience in both B2B and B2C marketing within a multi-site organization and complex contract settings
- Working knowledge of consumers / markets / the competition in the aviation sector
- Experienced in leading and motivating a team virtually given the geographic scope of this role
- Highly collaborative with excellent communication and influencing skills
- Solid commercial background
- Innovative in the area of developing new services or renewing and reshaping existing services
- Ability to work at both a strategic and tactical level with high bandwidth / capacity for multiple projects
- Fluent written and spoken English as a minimum. French and / or Mandarin would be an advantage
- This role will be based either in a European country or in mainland China therefore this role will require travel as necessary based on client and business need.
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Business Architecture
£90000 - £120000 per annum
Head of Portfolio Office
£90000 - £120000 per annum
Head of Projects - Facilities Management
£65000 per annum
Senior Public Affairs Officer
£37000 per annum
£60000 - £65000 per annum