Head of HR - Retail
|Job Title:||Head of HR - Retail|
|Salary:||£70000 - £100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam Oliver|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 11:40|
Due to the fast paced nature of the business unit, the successful candidate will be required to work both operationally and strategically, with a true complete-finisher mentality.
Role: Head of HR - Retail
Salary: £70,000 – 90,000 plus bonus & benefits
· Stakeholder engagement with CEO for Retail & leadership team to enable business success (across the UK)
· Including all People metrics within Retail e.g., turnover, absence, engagement and diversity. .
· Accountable for agile workforce planning and Senior Leadership talent, succession and recruitment for the relevant business unit.
· Working with the Talent Acquisition Team to ensure recruitment needs are met in a timely manner while promoting an inclusive and diverse environment.
· Maintaining a high performing workforce by ensuring more honest conversations, effective bi-annual Performance Development Reviews (PDRs) with SMART objectives and personal / team development plans.
· Working collaboratively across the HR function and with the Centers of Excellence and the HRSC to drive the People and business Strategy.
· Manage complex and sensitive employee relations cases as well as ensuring compliance with any specific legislative, regulatory, or contractual requirements.
· Ensure Tiered HR support model is utilised effectively by employees.
· Act as the People Lead for Projects and Change initiatives within client group.
Previous experience of working in the Retail Sector - large, complex, multi-site
Union experience will be essential
Experience of managing a lean & high performing team
Stakeholder engagement up to ExCo level - gravitas, credibility, high-humility, solid relationship building expertise.
CIPD Qualification would be desirable
A high degree of emotional intelligence and the ability to build rapport and influence key stakeholders across the business is critical.
In-depth experience of change management, TUPE, M&A and business transformation
If you would like to express your interest or find out more, please apply or contact Avneet Uppal at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's